Community Forum

Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

Thanks for the tip.  Guess this will be second post and hopefully it allows me to PM.

New Poster

Just replying to here to say I have the exact same problem, as brand new customer. 

New Poster

New customer also having the same issue. Not exactly a great start.
Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Update, since my issue was resolved: I waited for them to come install the equipment and told the tech about my issues logging in. He called their service center and they escalated the issue to create a ticket. I got a call about 3 hours later, and the rep told me that there was a "dummy" account associated with my username, so she deleted and it all worked out!

New Poster

I can’t find the private message button but I wanted to send my info. Could you direct me where it is on your page? Thank you.
New Poster

Can’t login to my account either. I need help.
New Poster

Hello, i am a new customer, and I am having the same technical problems.
New Poster

Hi I'm experiencing this as well. Thank you

New Poster

Hi, I'm having trouble with this as well and can't find a way to private message you.

Thanks

New Poster

Hello, I am also a new customer as of Friday and I can't get into my account. And when I called customer service, they wouldn't do anything for me because I didn't have my account number...which is in my account that I can't get to... I want to make sure when I'm supposed to pay my bill and I don't want it to be late. Getting internet installed tomorrow morning. Any suggestions of what to do?

New Poster

need to reply again to private message.

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue and have been on the phone with multiple representatives and have had multiple tickets made for almost a week now. @ComcastChe I do not see a PM button when I click your name. Maybe this post will help.

New Poster

Hi ComcastChe,

I am having the same problem these users were having. Sorry to reply in this thread, but I can't figure out how to message you privately. Could you please help me fix it so I can log in?

New Poster

@ComcastChe I am a new customer and am having the same issue. I put in an escalated ticket today, but it sounds like others have done this without resolution. I don't even know when my bill is due. This needs to be fixed, I would hate to be late on a bill because I can't see my account. I tried to PM but there is no place to send a message when I click on your name.

New Poster

@ComcastChe  I'm a new customer and have the same issue, I can't log in to my account and view my bill.

New Poster

I am also a new customer and I am not able to log into my account. Please help me out @ComcastChe Thanks!

New Poster

I've hade this problem for a while now as well

New Poster

I am a new user and am having the same problem as everyone else. 

New Poster

Just commenting again to be able to send PMs

New Poster

I am a new xfinity user experiencing the same issue....I can't pay my bill or modify my account.  Don't know what I should do.....and....why xfinity can't fix this on its own.....

New Poster

Replying as a New Customer experiencing the same issue. Inability to get Account Number or access to Billing and area to make changes as the initial advisor set up my TV package completely wrong. I get emails about my bill but have no way to access it online to verify its validity. 

Poor Start, Xfinity

New Poster

im getting the same error on both the xfinity web page an the app is there any help it's been almost three weeks now

New Poster

comcastche I too im having this problem on xfinity my account web an app it's been almost three week's now 

1500.png
New Poster

I'm new to this forum (or really any forum format, for that matter); I'm having the same issues as the rest of the individuals related to this post.  I've seen that you've helped a number of these inquiries and I'm hoping you can help me, as well.  I do have a ticket number for this issue, but that was given to me last week and I've yet to hear anything or see any changes to my dilema.  

Regular Visitor

I’m having the same problem, I’m a new subscriber and hopefully this can be sorted out.
New Poster

Hi! I’m having the same issue with my xfinity account and need some help. Thanks
New Poster

Add me to this list as well because i just opened my account within the past week and still havent been able to gain access to my account details.

New Poster

Same problem. I am a new user and I can never log in either via web or app. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Official Employee

Hello all,

@ComcastChe is currently out of the office. If you experience an issue with logging to My Account app or webpage, please send me a private message with your full name, account holder's name (exactly as it's listed on the bill), @comcast.net username. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I'm in the office Sunday through Wednesday, 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM MST. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!