Community Forum

Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

New Poster

Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

Recently registered, but cannot access my account. All I see is this message

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 1.58.18 AM.png

Contributor

Re: Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

Same here, but have had an account for years now and haven't been able to access my account on either my laptop or the app. 

Official Employee

Hello @chrisjamesllego and @ashke516

I can help review your account to determine what the issue may be. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

ComcastChe - I already have a ticket in with the Advanced Support Team and their engineers are supposed to be looking into it. I've also emailed them links to the 20+ posters on various threads on these forums who are having the exact same issue as me. 

Official Employee

Thanks for letting me know. Just for clarity, have you transferred addresses recently and this is when you lost access to your account? I am just trying to see if I can resolve your issue instead of you having to wait. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

You can add me to the list as well.  Same problem.  No, have not transferred service.  The problem just popped up out of nowhere.  The only thing I have done is swap out my cable modem for a replacement but no other account changes.  I have a ticket as well but it has been going on for nearly a week now in my case without resolution.

Contributor

Mine will be a week on Friday and yeah, same here. Came out of no where. Didn't have this issue last month or in previous months. Changed my modem back in January. The person I talked to from the Advanced Support team yesterday was stumped about the issue, had me try a few new things, and then kicked it even higher up to be looked at. Someone is supposed to be in contact from there by Saturday so that will be just over a week by then. I sent her the links to the various threads on here, but who knows if they even looked at them. I also found some people posting on the Comcast_Xfinity Reddit as well as several tweets on Twitter with the same issue. I wonder if they will acknowledge that this is widespread. Everyone I've talked to so far has acted like this is only my issue. As we all well know, it's not! 

Contributor

I have not moved. I've been at this address for about 4 years now and have not had this issue before. I was able to access my account last month to pay my bill as well as previous months. @comcastcares as well as the person I talked on the phone with the Advanced Support Team have not been able to figure it out. It is not as simple as restarting my modem; logging out and logging back in; trying the app using wifi; trying the app with cell phone data; uninstalling and reinstalling the app; clearing my cache, history, etc; remote access with the Advanced Support Team; so on and so forth. 

Official Employee

@ashke516

Thanks for your feedback. After you informed me that you had a ticket with the advanced techs for this, I checked for any known issues and was able to confirm this is now a national issue. I would like to link your current ticket with this investigation if it has not be done already to ensure you are included when a fix is rolled out. 

Could you and @evanstok please send me your first and last name and the phone numbers associated with your services? 

Contributor

FINALLY!!! Thank you for confirming that this is a national issue! I will send you my information now. 

Valued Contributor

I have a tech support ticket for this same issue.  And it's still not fixed yet.  I cannot load the My Account page, nor can I even chat online with a tech because it won't load my account info.  I cannot view my bill, pay my bill online or on my phone.  It's doing the same on the phone app.  It won't load the account. 

New Poster

@ComcastChe 

Hello, I am also having this issue.  I have been a customer since early May this year.  Do you mind if I send you my info?

Official Employee

Ok, sounds good. 

Valued Contributor

@ComcastChe  Do you need my info, too?

Official Employee

@fische431

That's fine! 

Official Employee

@Carrigon, yes, you can send me yours as well. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you, I just sent you my info and ticket number.  Hopefully, they will get it fixed soon. 

New Poster

done!

Official Employee

I just replied @fische431

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastChe I have the same issue as well.  I've messaged you all the details I can, but I just have an xfinitywifi hotspot, not in-home service, so there is no account number.

Contributor

I sent you a private message with my information. Thank you for your help.
New Poster

Same issue here
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. I have 2 accounts, one can log in, the other cannot. See below for errors.

Known Errors

"https://customer.xfinity.com/apis/bill/current?cpniEnroll=true"

{"code":"SH404.211.1","message":"Entitlements Error: Cannot determine account from user.","requestId":"d4f1ed62-cb89-45c3-b0f6-bba6e0b88567","retriable":false,"cspSource":false}

"https://customer.xfinity.com/apis?hs=false&stbDetails=false "

{"code":"SH000","message":"Unknown server error","requestId":"f792cb3b-8a06-0e60-4150-cdfc91fc8e8e","retriable":false,"cspSource":false}

New Poster

Same Issue, no 'My Account'

Regular Visitor

I hope I'm not too late but I have been having the same issue for weeks now. I thought that by giving it time it would resolve itself, but I have tried different forms of accessing My Account and nothing works. 

New Poster

This sounds exactly like a problem I'm having - I signed up as a new customer, got emails and everything, but can't access "My Account" and the system never saved the appointment for a tech to come out to my address. I don't have an open ticket on it, can I send my info to someone to get added to the list of "problem" accounts?

New Poster

Telephone technical support confirmed for me that it was a known issue months ago. Don't expect resolution any time soon.

Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing this exact problem. Since 6/29/18, I have not been able to login to My Account via any web browser (desktop or mobile) or using the Xfinity My Account app on Android.

On the website, after logging in, the site just hangs with the 3 dots as if its 'loading' but will sit there forever.

>>> Chrome developer tools are showing a few bad network requests: (screenshot file attached).

"current?cpniEnroll=true" gives a 404 error 
"apis?hs=false&stbDetails=false" gives a 500 error 

Valued Contributor

There's definitely something wrong on Comcast's end. It's not us. I spoke with their techs and they said it's a Comcast issue and they are working on it. I just don't understand why it's taking so long to fix it. I still can't load the account page, view my bill or anything to do with the account. I hope it gets resolved soon.
Contributor

Yeah, I just called to check on that status of my ticket and it's still not resolved. Also broke down and paid my bill over the phone which was due today. At least that was easy to do, but I still want access to my account!!
Valued Contributor

Yes, me, too. I need to see my account and my bill. I don't know why it's taking them so long to resolve this.
Contributor

I received a call earlier today from Comcast stating that my ticket was still open and they were working on it but no resolution.

New Poster

I haven't been able to access my account online for the past week (tried with both Safari and Firefox). Why hasn't the Comcast website been updated to warn customers that Comcast engineers have seriously damaged the IT infrastructure so we don't waste our time trying to use the website?

Regular Visitor

Also having this issue with the xfinity website, as well as the my account and xFi apps. Makes it pretty difficult to fix the wifi issues I am also having.
Valued Contributor

Mine is still not working. I still can't even log onto the chat area to speak to a Comcast rep because it won't even load my account info. I can't view my bill, I can't load the MyAccount page. This really needs to be fixed.
New Poster

I also am having this exact same issue, for at least a week now!
Contributor

I just got into my account! No notice from Xfinity, just tried it again randomly.
Contributor

Same here.
Regular Visitor

I was able to login successfully just now too.
Contributor

@Carrigon - any luck?
Valued Contributor

Yes, I was just able to finally log in and I got a copy of my bill. Hopefully this is now fully fixed.
Regular Visitor

I am still unable to log in
Contributor

Do you have a ticket in? Contact one of the mods. I got a phone call with a message that said mine was fixed.
New Poster

I was able to log in, view, and pay my bill this morning. I won't have to worry about this issue for another month! 

Regular Visitor

Messaged a mod the other day but have yet to hear back.
Contributor

@ComcastChe was very helpful on here. You could also try @ComcastCares on twitter if you are on there and link them to this thread.
Frequent Visitor

I still haven't gotten a response or mine fixed either.. sigh
Official Employee

Hey @eballen

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been out of the office for a few days. I've just picked up your private message and will be responding shortly on how to login to your account. I think I located your issue. Chat with you soon. 

New Poster

I can't log in either. I been trying to log in though my account since 3 weeks ago but it keep loading. I really want to pay bill but if my account keep loading then I can't pay. Can anyone really help me? I called with xfinity agent and he said it will work after a hour. However it pass 2weeks from talk and it still loading for some reason.
New Poster

Having the same issue, haven't been able to access any of the online bill paying options, whether through any browser (with or without uBlock on) or through the mobile app, for several weeks. Stuck with the three dots loading screen or the "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details." message.