Community Forum

Can't log-in. Stuck in a login loop!

New Poster

Can't log-in. Stuck in a login loop!

I am a new customer to Xfinity (I have been using Verizon FiOS last several years but I am moving). When I log in to see my account I can see my account for a fraction of a second and then it kicks me back to the login page. There are no error messages and I am able to see my account using the Xfinity My Account app. However, I am not able to log in to my account using any web browser. I've tried several different computers and several different web browsers, but always to the same effect. This appears to be the same "login loop" problem I've seen on other posts. But I don't see any clear resolution on those previous posts. This is a very frustrating start for a first-time Xfinity customer experience! I'd be grateful for any insights or assistance on this matter. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't log-in. Stuck in a login loop!

Same issue occuring for me. Have seen tons of these threads, but unable to reach out to comcast members in private msg due to account being logged out any time I attempt it

Official Employee

Hello dnaboy76, thank you for creating a post. I can assist you with getting logged into your account, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello henry_little, I can assist you as well. You can also send me a private message with your full name and I will be able to help get you logged into your online account. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue as the others. I don't see a send message option when I click on your name.

Official Employee

Hi gswescott, thank you for making a post here. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

Regular Visitor

I don't see your reply to my PM

Official Employee

gswescott wrote: I don't see your reply to my PM

Thank you for your response to my PM, we can continue with our conversation there. 

New Poster

Same here ComcastAmir.  Can you please PM me?  Thank you, flpaoli

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello flpaoli, thank you for reaching out to us here. I can certainly help you as well, please send me a private message with your full name to get started.