Community Forum

Can't load or access account info

New Poster

Can't load or access account info

I'm a new customer and a few days away from my internet installation, but I havn't been able to access my account or billing page. I can log in just fine, but going to "My Account" either leads to error pages, a screen saying invalid credentials, or a loading screen that doesn't ever load. 

I've seen many other posts in the last few days with this same issue.

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't load or access account info

I am having this same issue. I was sent an email saying that the scheduled an install date, but I can't login to even see when this is set up.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue. I can't see anything besides an infinite loading screen.
Official Employee

Hello, all! 

Thank you for reaching out here on the forums regarding the online account. Before an install, you should be able to log in, however, it will show a limited view since the service isn't technically active yet. If you're still having these issues after the install, I would be more than happy to troubleshoot! I love the online account and know how important it is to be able to use it without any issues. Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to review this further together. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

@ComcastAlly I'm having the same issue, but can't even seem to find a button to PM you. Can you please reach out to me? Thank you!

New Poster

I'm also having the same issue but can't send a message.
Official Employee

ltmcguin and itascamike - 

I'd be happy to help! You must first post publicly before you're able to send a PM. You should both be all set now! Looking forward to hearing back from you in a PM. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I too can’t access my account info
New Poster

I'm having the same issue. And over the phone noone at customer service seems to know how to solve the problem.