Community Forum

Can't link my phone number or personal email

New Poster

Can't link my phone number or personal email

So I'm a new customer to xfinity. Im trying to link my phone number and personal email, but i cant because it says it is link to another account. Please help... I shouldn't have another account because i never had xfinity before.. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can't link my phone number or personal email

@Michael_Reed123 wrote:

So I'm a new customer to xfinity. Im trying to link my phone number and personal email, but i cant because it says it is link to another account. Please help... I shouldn't have another account because i never had xfinity before.. 

It has been quite a few years since I set up my Comcast Account.  One thing you can try if it is reasonable, is to go to your nearest Xfinity Store; they have all your account information and they can correct it/add to it online in real time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Can't link my phone number or personal email

I was talking to one of the xfinity tech support guys and they said that my number and email are linked to another account which has no address or anything. so basically unless i know the username and password for the other account they cant delete the account because they need the username, and i cant log in to see that username for that random account. its completely weird...