Community Forum

Can't edit plan/equipment/premium channels

New Poster

Can't edit plan/equipment/premium channels

Hello,

When I try to manage my premium channels, I get an error message on the website saying "Looks like Netflix is part of your plan. To make changes, just call 1-800-Xfinity."

Can I not use the online system to add/remove premium channels, because netflix is part of my plan?

I also see this message if I try to manage equipment or my plan.

Thanks!

Problem Solver

Re: Can't edit plan/equipment/premium channels

This is an ongoing issue with several threads discussing it.  No resolution from Comcast as of yet.  It is annoying to want to even look at your existing plan but cannot because of this error message, even when you don't have Netflix.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

Thanks for the reply!

New Poster

Problem for over a year. I have spent multiple calls with Xfinity and no resolution. Technical department says its a billing problem. Billing says it is a technical problem. No one has a clue.  After 3-4 separate calls, I spoke with someone who said they are aware of the issue but do not have a solution.  After about a year, they realized there was a problem. They said they don't allow Netflix users to manage their account because they do not you to make any changes.  The only way to make changes is to call customer service.    I think if they allow you to make the changes to your plan and you downgrade and don't have netflix included, they may continue to pay Netflix for your service even if you do not have Netfix in your plan.    Lazy.