Community Forum

Can't access My Account. Communication error.

Regular Visitor

Can't access My Account. Communication error.

I have been attempting to log into my account for the last couple of days (it is a new account). I am able to log in with my username and password.  When I sign into my account, it gives the Welcome to the new My Account screen and gives me a communication error when I click Accept. 

image.pngimage.png

Official Employee

Re: Can't access My Account. Communication error.

Hi Shijin, I can help investigate this issue on my side. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I havent been able to get pass this or the blinking load icon.. Can you assist?

Official Employee

Hi shullenmk, I show one of my peers has reached out to you on your thread and they can help further.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Same issue, I was facing as well on my "other" account but they created me a new account with a comcast email address but now the issue I am facing is that I need to add my personal email address and phone number to my new account because they are tied to the "other" account 

Official Employee

Hi Raging_Customer,  I have responded to the thread you created.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi Shijin, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Shijin, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you