Community Forum

Can't Sign into My Account

Regular Visitor

Can't Sign into My Account

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Can't Sign into My Account

@alexf242 wrote:

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I've had a similar problem with not being able to view my past statements or even current billing information for the past two days.  When I click on "Billing" it also wants my Voice Security Pin and when I enter it, brings me right back to where I started from.  Chat also does not work on all browser platforms I try it on.  I get messages that there are to many redirects and the page can not be viewed.  The only thing that works is taking my money/payment. 

What's really strange is that after submitting this reply to you, the system asked to take a short survey.  It did and it said it could not be submitted.  Ha Ha   There's obviously a problem with their web site.

Contributor

It appears the website is now working again properly.

New Poster

Do you happen to have a solution for this? I am currently having the same issue and it's been going on for weeks. I've called customer service twice now and nothing seems to be working.

Thank you in advance.