Community Forum

Can't Sign into My Account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't Sign into My Account

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Can't Sign into My Account

@alexf242 wrote:

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I've had a similar problem with not being able to view my past statements or even current billing information for the past two days.  When I click on "Billing" it also wants my Voice Security Pin and when I enter it, brings me right back to where I started from.  Chat also does not work on all browser platforms I try it on.  I get messages that there are to many redirects and the page can not be viewed.  The only thing that works is taking my money/payment. 

What's really strange is that after submitting this reply to you, the system asked to take a short survey.  It did and it said it could not be submitted.  Ha Ha   There's obviously a problem with their web site.

Regular Contributor

It appears the website is now working again properly.

New Poster

Do you happen to have a solution for this? I am currently having the same issue and it's been going on for weeks. I've called customer service twice now and nothing seems to be working.

Thank you in advance.

New Poster

I just want to set up paperless billing but I cannot sign in to the account information page.  I've tried to sign using chrome, internet explorer, firefox but still no good.   I have no extensions installed on my browsers that would prevent any login.  This issue has been going on since I signed up with Comcast three weeks ago. 

when I view the console on my browsers I see a 500 internal server error.  I believe there is still an outage going on that Comcast is not addressing or fixing right away? and that tells me that customer service is still not a priority what customer service first company would allow this outage to go on for so long? like honestly.  attached is an image of the error I receiveerror messages.PNG every time as well as the console messages.

comcast.PNG

error messages.PNG
New Poster

HELLO???
COMCAST?? XFINITY?
Why can't I sign in to my account?

Why does your website not work?

New Poster

Try resetting your router. Had the same problem and that worked for me.

Official Employee

Hello All, thanks for reaching out! I would be more than happy to further look into this Xfinity online account issue. For assistance, please send me a Private Message including your full name and the username you are using. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am getting the same error message when trying to log into my account
Official Employee

Hello aparlick, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this login issue! I have responded to your Private Message. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience, thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi I am having the same issue. I have spent hours on the phone with Xfinity and I just want to view my bill. Has anyone found a solution to this?

New Poster

I am having the same issues as other people in this thread, but I am unable to send you a message for some reason. Is there something I need to do to be able to send you a private message? Thanks

Official Employee

Hello @macimichelle14 & @chall15, I can assist you with this login issue! Before you are able to send a Private Message, you have to post Publicly. You should now be able to send me a Private Message. Thanks!

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employee

@chall15, I have responded to your Private Message. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience that would be great. Thanks!

New Poster

I am also having the same issue. Spent time at the xfinity store with no luck. 

Official Employee

Hi @mmaya13! I can assist you with this login issue and I have responded to your Private Message. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience, thanks.

New Poster

Were you able to get this resolved? I am having the exact same issue and I just keep getting passed to customer service agent after customer service agent. 

New Poster

After 40 minutes with a Comcast chat person they finally redirected me to the dedicated security issue phone line: 1-888-565-4329. A 20-minute wait on hold, but when I finally got put on they were able to assign me a username and I can now log in!

Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue for days, and I need to access my email!
Official Employee

Hello, all - 

@Haley_Bowen, I'm glad to hear that the issue is now resolved for you. 

@camilamasseno, I would be happy to assist you further. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

New Poster

I can't seem to figure out how to send PM. Clicking on your name takes me to your profile page which does not have an option to PM. 

Same issues as others, got a new Xfinity account. I can sign in but can not access any pages. Here is what I see, 

https://www.screencast.com/t/XaKwcTnGmj

New Poster

Got it, I needed to post publically first and now I do see an option for private message. 

New Poster

Yes. I have the same issue for days. I can sign in with my email address. But when I click "view my bill", or "My account", it turns out to be 

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

Please help me solve this issue.

Official Employee

Hello,

@oprime14, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this login issue! I have responded to you Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

@boxun, thanks for reaching out and I have responded to your Private Message! If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

New Poster

Hello I am having the same issue, can you resolve mine as well thank you.
Official Employee

Hello @carley_walters, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this login issue! I have responded to your Private Message, please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Regular Visitor

Hello I am having the same issue, can you resolve mine as well thank you.

Official Employee

Hello @jahyoungryu, thanks for reaching out and I have responded to your Private Message! Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

New Poster

I m having the same issue. I am a new customer and have never been able to log in despite knowing my username and password. 

Official Employee

Hello @sketervalentine, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this! Please send me a Private Message including your first and last name, as well as the username you're using to login. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” then select “send a message" on the right side. 

Regular Visitor

Please help. Im having the same isssues....xfinity store workers couldn’t help me.
Official Employee

Hi @Audreydlc, I can assist you with this and I have responded to your Private Message! If you could please respond back to me at your earliest convenience, thanks.

New Poster

I am a new subscriber and am having the same problem. 

Official Employee

Hello @mgarciadigital, I can assist you with this and I have responded to your Private Message! Please get back to me at your earliest convenience, thanks.

Regular Visitor

I also can't sign in.

Regular Visitor

I'm also having this same issue.

Regular Visitor

I am also having this issue with being unable to access anything.  I can login at xfinity.com/login, but when I click " my account" I get the same error message.  If i log in on my mobile device,  It says "you are logged in but we are having touble accessing your account".  This has been ongoing for about a week (when I originally got service).  I called customer support and after an hour was switched over to customer security.  After another hour on hold I had to go back to work.  Is there any way to fix this?  I have Pm'd @ComcastAmira
Sean

Official Employee

Hello @tuckercc, @jepahy and @krakenslayer604, thanks for reaching out and I have responded to your Private Messages to assist. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

New Poster

I am also having the same problems as stated above-not to mention my wifi keeps going out for 10-15 minutes at a time each night at around 11pm for the past week! I can't log into the account so I'm unable to reset my router or look at anything really. So frustrating! 

Official Employee

Hello @marleon1, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with these issues! Please send me a Private Message including your first and last name, as well as the username you're using to login. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” then select “send a message" on the right side.

New Poster

Yes. I have the same issue for days. I can sign in with my email address. But when I click "view my bill", or "My account", it turns out to be 

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

Please help me solve this issue.

Official Employee

Hello @sethdymeck, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this issues! Please send me a Private Message including your first and last name, as well as the username you're using to login.