Community Forum

Can't Log In

New Poster

Can't Log In

Hello,

I'm a new user and every time I log in, I get the error message saying "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I've seen many people post with the same issue, and then it is resolved with help from the moderation team. Is there something I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't Log In

Hi bradenlarson. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your post. I can assist with your Communication Error message you are receiving. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't Log In

Hi bradenlarson.  I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!