Community Forum

Can't Access My Account

Regular Visitor

Can't Access My Account

I am a new customer who is getting my service installed soon. I have gotten so many welcome emails from Xfinity and have tried to sign in to My Account in order to look at what the emails are telling me to check out. (Track my technician on installation day, view and reschedule appointments, etc.) Every time I sign in, I get a message saying "We cannot access My Account" or "You are signed in but we can't access My Account". I have been on the phone with MULTIPLE representatives for hours on end over the past week, and all they tell me to do is reset my password, which clearly isn't the issue if I can sign in fine.  They also tell me it is "not supposed to work until after installation" which clearly is not true seeing that so many other people with service have had this issue and that the exact features that I can't access are supposed to help me track my technician BEFORE installation! After researching, it seems that some people have had some luck resolving the issue after posting to forums. SOS, please help me!! If this doesn't get resolved soon, I'm going to have to cancel my order Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Re: Can't Access My Account

Take a look at https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Cannot-Login-to-My-Account/m-p/3137....

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Regular Visitor

Re: Can't Access My Account

Posting so I can send PM.  I do hope you were able to resolve your issue.  Seems a ton of us have the same or similar.