Community Forum

Can't Access Account

Regular Visitor

Can't Access Account

Hello,

I cannot access my account of billing information. When I try, I get the following error message. 

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

Is there a resolution to this issue?

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't Access Account

I'm having the same issue. New account, can't access it,  only get this when I try: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

App says: "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?"

Would like to know when I can sign on / when I can expect the delivery of my modem. 

Regular Visitor

Me too. I need to speak with customer service, but I can't access my account to do so.

Silver Problem Solver

@hbanner wrote:

Me too. I need to speak with customer service, but I can't access my account to do so.

Did you try calling 1800comcast and ask for help?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello All, 

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you're having For new customers, this normally happens if your services have not yet been installed or activated. Either way, I'd like to chat with you all in a private message so I can follow 1.) make sure your services were installed, and 2.) make sure you can log in to your account online once the install has been completed. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can access your account on my end. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@davidrfel, though I have not heard back from you in our private message, I'm delighted that I was able to assist you with successfully getting into your Xfinity online account. I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with anything we discussed. Please be sure to reach out to Publicly for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your service provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!