Community Forum

Bill Pay

Regular Visitor

Bill Pay

For a month now I have tried to log into my account via this website, each time I log in and click bill pay it says sorry try again later. This is causing my late bill payments I am sure. I even have called xfinity and customer service is either too busy or cant help. I just want to pay my bill, you would think that a company who works with internet service and other tech would be able to fix a simple bill pay. This is ridiculous. 

Official Employee

Re: Bill Pay

Hi jcoram, thank you for reaching out and I can help with your online account. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

My name is ****** and each time I try to pay my bill it tells me "a communication error has occured, we have been notified and are fixing the problem" but nothing has been fixed for over a month now. I will not pay late fees since it is not my fault that there is no access to pay a bill. This needs to be fixed asap. 

[Edit] Removed private information

Official Employee

Hi jrcoram, I have sent you a private message.  Under the forum search bar you will see a white navigation bar and on the right you will see an envelope (right of the 'bell' icon), click on that envelope to open your private messages, and you should see it there.

Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi jrcoram, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you