Community Forum

Also Stuck in Login Loop "A Communication error has occurred"

Frequent Visitor

Also Stuck in Login Loop "A Communication error has occurred"

same issues as everyone else. created an account yesterday, received email confirming my signup. now can't access My Account and get the Communication error message.  

Please advise

Official Employee

Re: Also Stuck in Login Loop "A Communication error has occurred"

Hello @ianallen2010, thanks for visiting our Xfinity Forums about your My Account login loop concern. We definitely want you to be able to successfully login to your account and I can absolutely assist you with getting this corrected! In order to pull up your account, can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @ianallen2010, thanks for visiting the Xfinity Forums about this login loop concern. I can absolutely assist you with this corrected as well! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

this problem still hasn't been fixed or addressed 

Frequent Visitor

STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE 

Official Employee

@

New Poster

Im also stuck in the log in loop, anytime I log in, it kicks me right back and tells me I have to log in again.

Funny they can’t send messages or emails but can send out notices that your bill is late...... we’ll im trying to pay my bill!!!!!

😒
Frequent Visitor

Is this problem ever getting resolved? would going to an xfinity store location be faster? 

New Poster

I'm going to the store today. This is BS IMO. I got comcast last week and i have YET to be able to log in to my account. They do a great job of steering new people away i'll tell ya

Official Employee

Hello @cmpecoraro1 & @, thanks for reaching out and I truly apologize about any inconvenience or frustration this is causing.  I can absolutely further assist you with this login issue! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

Regular Visitor

I signed up for an account yesterday. If I try loging in with my username and pasword and got the error messaget that I had the wrong user name and password. Tried loggining in with my phone number and the same password and get thrown in an infinate loop of the login page. If I then go to xfinity.com it shows that I am logged in but if I click on my account to set up billing it kicks me back to the login page.

New Poster

Same here. Can't log in. Been a few days and it's not the first time this has happened. I log in and it immediately sends me back out to the login page. I've tried multiple browsers, with and without extensions, Incognito, etc. Nothing works.

Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue somebody pls help me 😩
Official Employee

Hello all. 

If you are still experiencing issues logging into the app or the web portal, please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

New Poster

I'm also having this same issue on web browsers and mobile.  I'll send you a private message.

New Poster

@ComcastKenF wrote:

Hello all. 

If you are still experiencing issues logging into the app or the web portal, please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

I'm having the same issue. As a new user, I can't send PMs. Can you enable PMs for me?

Official Employee

Hello All, you must have at least one public post before you can send a private message to any user. Please try again. If you have continued troubles private messaging, let me know. 

KenF

New Poster

Having same problem as well. In the process of reaching out to customer support.
Official Employee

Hello @Jegomes09, thanks for reaching out about this login concern and I do see you are being assisted with this in a private message by another agent. 

Official Employee

@jason32, I'm delighted I was able to get this login issue corrected for you! I truly apologize about any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

New Poster

I'm also having this same issue and a login loop. I'll send you a private message.

Official Employee

Hello @LoginLoop, thanks for reaching out about this login concern and I do see you are receiving assistance in a private message by another agent. 

Official Employee

Hello All, we have either resolved this issue for you, have not heard back from you in our private message, or never received a private message from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this login loop. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.