Community Forum

Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Acc...

New Poster

Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Acc...

Hello,

I am moving to Xfinity from Fios.  I ordered the service online earlier today - or at least I thought I did; however the account was not set up properly and I had to create the order a second time.  Now that I am fully authenticated, the system knows who I am, etc., etc., etc.  My mobile device is still somehow connected to said phantom accout.  This prevents me from adding my mobile as an authenticator should I forget my login.  I have spoken with multiple people.  It just does not seem to be that difficult of a solution.  Please help. 

Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Acc...

Hi @MissCJ2u

Welcome to the forums and thank you for contacting us for assistance. I can help get this resolved. I've replied to your private message requesting 2 pieces of information needed to resolve this. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!