Community Forum

Account can't sign in

New Poster

Account can't sign in

I have been attempting to log into my account for the last couple of days (it is a new account). I am able to log in with my username and password. When I sign into my account, it gives the Welcome to the new My Account screen and gives me a communication error when I click Accept.
This has been going on for a couple months and even when I contacted customer service and even had it escalated to the next tier nothing came out of it and im still having this issue
Official Employee

Re: Account can't sign in

Hi Lunarious, I would like to investigate this further for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Account can't sign in

Hi Lunarios, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance and we will gladly help..

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!