Community Forum

A communication error has occurred.

New Poster

A communication error has occurred.

I get this error message when I login into my comcast account : "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I cannot see my account from the day I use Xfinity. Please help with this.

Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred.

Greetings, graciehou0203! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into this error when you are trying to log into you MyAccount app or website (http://xfinity.com/myaccount). This is certainly a great tool to manage your account once you can get into it. I would like to look into this and see what we can do. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred.

Hello, graciehou0203. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!