Community Forum

A communication error has occurred.

New Poster

A communication error has occurred.

I get this error message when I login into my comcast account : "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I am a new customer and signed up for your Internet service! Please help with this.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred.

Hi harikrishna92, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Replied with details! Hoping for a resolution soon!

New Poster

Can someone help me with this? Unable to access account!

New Poster

I am having the same issue when I sign in. Please help !!
Regular Visitor

I am a new customer and am also unable to login to my account. Please let me know what I need to do to correct this problem. I know that I can't send Private Message until I post publicly, so now that I have posted publicly who should I send PM to? Thanks for the help.

Official Employee

Hello, Payton1217 and southguy1. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having the same issues with getting into the My Account app. I would like to look into this for you as well. Please send me a PM with your first/last name and the user id you use to log in with so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am experiencing the same issue, ComcastMichael, but there is no option on your profile page to send you message. What do you want me to do?

The website gives me the message "Sorry, a communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

The mobile app gives me "You are logged in but we are unabl to access your account details. Would you like to try again?"

Official Employee

Hello, drichardsj. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. In order to PM someone, you need to make your first post on the forums. Base on forums guidelines  (https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028) You must wait to be asked to send in a PM other wise it's kinda like cutting in line. I can certainly look into the issue for you. Please send me a PM with your first/last name and user id so I may further assist you.

Official Employee

Hello, harikrishna92 Payton1217 and southguy1. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.