Community Forum

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

New Poster

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

I am trying to pay my bill, but when I try to log into my account, I am getting the following message:

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue."

Please help!

Problem Solver

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

Have you searched for other posts with similar issues?

This is a common problem with many threads discussing/reporting it. There is a trick to get an agents' attention, however they don't want it posted publicly. You'll just have to be patient for an agent to respond on this forum.

Another poster has stated: "This was resolved by phone with a tech. My credentials were not linked to the proper account after changes were made to the system."

You might also call 1-800-COMCAST and ask if the agent can link your profile login to your account properly. If they cannot, then ask if they can escalate it to the next level support.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

Greetings, mepstein1218! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues getting in the MyAccount app. This is certainly frustrating as this is an amazing tool to help manage your account. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name. user id you are trying to log in with, and the phone number on the account so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, mepstein1218. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get this issue resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!