Community Forum

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try

Regular Visitor

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try

Hi @ComcastMorgan I cannot figure out how to send you a private message, but I see you have helped several people with the error message "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." Any help with this issue would be great, thank you!!

Problem Solver

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please

Unsolicited PM's are against Forum policy, but by mentioning an agent as you did, they should be notified and respond.  That might open up the ability to PM them for you, if they request one.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please

Hi, alinamarieh. Welcome to the community. Thank you for posting! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing that error, I'd be happy to help you fix it. While jav6joev is correct, we know and understand that you're new here so don't worry. I saw that you already sent me a private message and I will reply to that here soon. In future, we just ask that you only send us a private message after we've requested that you do so. Thanks! I'll chat more with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Ple...

Hello again, alinamarieh. I ended up not hearing back from you on this in order to confirm a solution. I have completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with this, please reply to my most recent PM. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!