Community Forum

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

Regular Visitor

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO tired of not being to log into my account. I have been a customer since 10/2018 and since DAY ONE, I have had this issue. Which has YET to be resolved. I've contacted customer service MULTIPLE times regarding this issue and no one can get back to me about it! 

But when you want money every month, you make sure that screen works! Clearly I am not the only one who has been battling Comcast about this....... FIX IT!!!!!!!!!1.JPG2.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

There have been numerous threads regarding account login issues.  Generally, they were resolved by individual Comcast agents (not named here, but identified in other threads) who responded to posts and were able to correct the issue.  It appears the issue has been that 'credentials were not linked to the proper account after changes were made'.  Not all Comcast agents, phone agents especially, are familiar with this issue nor able to correct it.  Hopefully, one of the knowledgeable agents will respond here soon.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

Re: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue.

having the same issue, i believe @ComcastMorgan was able to help in one of those old threads, if he's still around maybe he could hekp us out too?

Official Employee

Hello, all - 

Sorry to hear about the login issues. I can help take a look at this further with you. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, pierceemily. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. If you end up needing further assistance with it, please reply to my private message and we will go from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!