Community Forum

A communication error has occured

New Poster

A communication error has occured

Every time on any device or any browser, even in the app, I get this message.
Can not view any account details or billing details.
Any help is appreciated.
Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occured

Hello, MitsubishiMatt. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the My Account app or website. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, MitsubishiMatt. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I want to end my xfinity wifi. I stopped using it for over a month, but it keeps renewing. I cannot enter my account and end it, it says "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." I need help.