Community Forum

$200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECEIVED

New Poster

$200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECEIVED

$200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECEIVED 45 DAYS PASS

PLEASE HELP

Expert

Re: $200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECEIVE

@dianarenteria wrote:

$200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECEIVED 45 DAYS PASS

PLEASE HELP

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: $200 visa card promised for (X1 Premier Triple Play installation) NOT RECORD FOUND NEVER RECE...

Hi dianarenteria -- The information provided by Community Expert Again is correct. There is a 90 day eligibility period for all Visa card fulfillment. 45 days would be half way through this period. You can check the status of your Visa card by using this site: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/.

Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number if you have any further questions about your Visa card.