Community Forum

2-factor auth XFINITY Verification code receipts

New Poster

2-factor auth XFINITY Verification code receipts

I have tried working through the Customer Security Assurance phone to no avail, so hoping someone here at Comcast can help.

I've received 5 verification texts within a 15 minute timeframe for logins that I believe are not initiated by me.

I am trying to get the source IP address of the authentication requests, but Comcast does not make them visible that I am aware of.

Can someone from Comcast please assist in providing me the auth sources, to see if this is an account stuffing attempt?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: 2-factor auth XFINITY Verification code receipts

Hi BostonBruinsFan, 

Unfortunately this is not something we can provide. For further investigation of this, we will have to point you in the direction of contacting CSA. If your previous attempts have not been successful, I can create a ticket and ask that someone from that department contacts you. If you'd like to to help by doing so, please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.