Community Forum

xfinity home page

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Re: xfinity home page

Thanks for the information.  I am not automatically signed in.  I am redirected to the same home page.  I have to click on the e-mail icon and then I have to sign in.  Incidentally I have ccleaner and I delete cookies on a very regular basis.

Expert

Re: xfinity home page

samhinny wrote:

When I go to xfinity home page, I am immediatly redirected to the same page by Edge.  If I am using Firefox it asks me to allow the redirect.  Why am I redirected to the same page.  I only ever use it to get to my e-mail account.  I never use its search feature noe read its articles.  Try to keep Google out of my life.

After you are redirected are you automatically signed in?  If so, it's a function of a set cookie.  If you don't want to be automatically signed in, delete all of your cookies that deal with the home page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

xfinity home page

When I go to xfinity home page, I am immediatly redirected to the same page by Edge.  If I am using Firefox it asks me to allow the redirect.  Why am I redirected to the same page.  I only ever use it to get to my e-mail account.  I never use its search feature noe read its articles.  Try to keep Google out of my life.