Community Forum

unable to email an attached newsletter

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

unable to email an attached newsletter

I have been publishing a news letter for our club going on six years.  this months newsletter, when sent, was not received. I have had prior problems with size when publishing.  This newsletter is under 4000 KB and I have attached and sent larger.  I have one club member that received the newsletter on a mac book.  I have a mac book in addition to other computers however I did not receive the email with the attached newsletter.  I can send and receive emails without attachments.  Why is this newsletter not being received?

Expert

Re: unable to email an attached newsletter

Call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue.  Mailing lists can be problematic-------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have contacted comcast.  There response was "that my cables to the house may be the problem and they need to come out a check it".  However that doesn't explain why Two of the individuals on my mailing list did in fact receive the newsletter.

Expert

If you called the number I post upthread, call them back to get a different rep.  Your issue has nothing to do wth cables.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!