Community Forum

speedtest what's going on ..

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

speedtest what's going on ..

what is up .. now .. with speedtest.....  it's wacked-out

Regular Contributor

speedtest - ran successfully .. previously had issues ... re-evaluating ...

speedtest ran .. successfully ... re-evaluating ... IPV4 and IPV6 on the gateway 

Regular Contributor

testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

testing ... I assume it's ok,,, DPC3941T ..

Regular Contributor

Re: testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

I had a few test rn up to 3xxx-5xxx Mbps down 1week ago (or so) and requested the links to share, but they did nto work.  If it happens again I am going to take screen shots.  It was nuts.

Regular Contributor

Re: testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

I believe I had issues, that, upon further review, were related to the Internet testing and not specifically the new gateway I was testing ... (but, "they" may suggest a "newer" gateway in-the-future ..who knows (for now)

Regular Contributor

so, for now, I'm checking out this new gateway ... for now ... (unless "they" suggest I upgrade again) ....