Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

recvery options page

New Poster

recvery options page

What if Zach from Comcast's posted response is unacceptable.  I do not want to set up another email account with a different provider.  Does that mean I will no longer be able to use my email account? and will comcast let me out of my contract then? 

Email Expert

Re: recvery options page

You need to tell us just what you are talking about.  Comcast Zach posted what and where?  There are a lot of forums in here.  Do you have a link to his post?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: recvery options page

Sorry, I am new to this forum.  Don't have Zach's post link.  Question is regarding comcast's requirement to have two password recovery options.  Zach's response is that we have to provide either a non comcast email or a cell phone number in addition to the security question and our home land line number which you already have.  I don't have either and do not wish to set up an email account with another provider, so is it possible to get rid of this pop up every time I log on to my email account?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation