Community Forum

printing address book in xfinity email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

printing address book in xfinity email

Does anyone know if it's possible to print my address book from my xfinity mail? Not too swift when it comes to computers, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Expert

Re: printing address book in xfinity email

@Reegis wrote:

Does anyone know if it's possible to print my address book from my xfinity mail? Not too swift when it comes to computers, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Open your Address Book

In the right pane, put a check mark in the very top box; that will highlight your contacts

Next to the Trash can icon three lines should appear; click on those

Choose Print

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you "Forum Expert!"

I so much appreciate your emal and instructions regarding my question that I posed on Xfinity!

I'm now very savvy when it comes to computers at all, since I'm 75 and didn't grow up in the digital age!

Your explanation was excellent and I followed your instructions and low and behold, it worked like a charm!

I'm sure I'll have more questions for Xfinity in the future and glad there's people like you who are experts and you were able to answer my question!

Many thanks for your help!

Expert

You're quite welcome!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!