Community Forum

not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast.

I have not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast. I moved and now it is even worse. I play Xbox One or watch HBOGo and Netflix. There's no possible way going from have AT&T 25 Mbps to Xfinity Blast 75 should be a downgrade. If I have to constantly reset the router and have the service work just alright for 15 min then back to bogged down and broken up speeds what's the point? And to top it off the bill went up $13 and I lost Viceland and FYI. It seems like one thing after another. And the only reason I stayed with Comcast after the move was because I was assured I wouldn't have any other problems and a deal was giving to make it attractive enough to stay. Please give me a resolution. I think I've been patient enough. Thank you. I hope to hear from you/someone soon.

Official Employee

Re: not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast.

@GP20 wrote:

I have not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast. I moved and now it is even worse. I play Xbox One or watch HBOGo and Netflix. There's no possible way going from have AT&T 25 Mbps to Xfinity Blast 75 should be a downgrade. If I have to constantly reset the router and have the service work just alright for 15 min then back to bogged down and broken up speeds what's the point? And to top it off the bill went up $13 and I lost Viceland and FYI. It seems like one thing after another. And the only reason I stayed with Comcast after the move was because I was assured I wouldn't have any other problems and a deal was giving to make it attractive enough to stay. Please give me a resolution. I think I've been patient enough. Thank you. I hope to hear from you/someone soon.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.  I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: not had normal running internet service since I've had Comcast.

I think I may have signed in with my old account. This is my current account. I apologize for the confusion. I didn't know the old login was still auto-filling. What I have sent from this time is my current username.
Admin1

Re: FYI and Vice Channel have been removed

Hi GP20 -- I reviewed your account however it didn't show anything outstanding that would cause your Internet issue. The issue could be the modem itself. I would recommend doing a modem exchange to see if that solves your issue. If it does not, then next step would be to have a tech come out to look for any further issues. I can have a modem shipped to you or you can do an exchange at the below location:

7090 Bakers Bridge Ave

Franklin TN 37067

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I will go in and exchange it to see if that helps.
Admin1

Do let us know how that turns out.