Community Forum

moca issue with X1 box

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

moca issue with X1 box

Hello,

I have enabled moca on my Arras TG1682G router to comunicate with my Samsung intelligent tv through a MOCA receiver. Everything is fine but I lost connectivity to my second tv box X1 (error XRE 10007).

What should I do ? is MOCA signal not compatible ?

Thank you

Expert

Re: moca issue with X1 box

Have you attempted rebooting your X1 box by unplugging it and plugging it back in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@makkonmak wrote:

Hello,

I have enabled moca on my Arras TG1682G router to comunicate with my Samsung intelligent tv through a MOCA receiver. Everything is fine but I lost connectivity to my second tv box X1 (error XRE 10007).

What should I do ? is MOCA signal not compatible ?

Thank you

Having the moca on on the modem and it's communication to the tv is knocking out the communication between the X1 boxes. Turn off the moca and you'll see communication return. You'll have to come up with a different solution to get that moca communication between modem and Samsung TV.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

can I have two moca adapter instead of the router moca enabled ?