Community Forum

mail

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

mail

After I log in with my password etc, I do not get e-mail as a choice.  There is nothing at the top of the page.   This used to work fine, but now I can't get to my e-mail.   What was changed (upgraded!!!???) so nothing works anymore?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: mail

https://connect.xfinity.com/ should open your webmail page if you click it or type it into the address bar. What browser are you using? What version?

New Poster

Yes, I have entered that URL and I have put in my username & password.  Thats how I got to the forum and posted my question.  Again, the mail symbol doesn't appear.  The top of the screen is completely black.  

I am using my wifes computer to reach my e-mail.  This is very inconvenient as it is on another flooor of the house from mine.  It is new, and all the software is new.

I use a computer I assembled in 2003.   It runs WinXP, and the last version Foxfire that runs on XP.   My hardware is not able to support newer versions of Windows. and what experience I have on my wifes computer doesn't impress me a bit!.   I have considered using some version of Linux, but I'm not sure which of tne many versions I like best, having dowloaded and tried several.   I am retired on a very limited budget, and I cant afford new hardware.   My system does everything I need, and I can log onto every site I need except Comcast.   The only problem is getting to my mail

Expert

Try using a different browser.  The issue you are describing is most likely browser related.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!