Community Forum

looks like provision issues getting no where with phone support

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: looks like provision issues getting no where with phone support

Uh your welcome...
Official Employee

@ddimit - Awesome! Happy to help, please feel free to reach me at any time. Have a wonderful day!

New Poster

Ella got me fixed thanks
Official Employee

Hi, ddimit - I can check your modem and make sure it's provisioned properly. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Thank you!

Diamond Problem Solver

I'm going to try escalating this issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

New Poster

HI EG

Been throught the power cycle to many times to count. Signal levels are all in the ballpark I have ask them to check and provison.   i get the normal first tier support, one actuall told me that my 285 download speed was excellent. I wish there was a way to punch through to a higher level support contact.  Im a network engieer by trade and a simple issue like this really wastes my time to get resolution. when the problem is staring everyone right in the face

Looking at the mydevice info screen still showing this.

Download Speed 

Diamond Problem Solver

Have you powercycled it since upgrading ? If yes, call 1-800-comcast and ask a rep to *roll and re-provision* the modem. Also ask them to confirm that the provisioning and account data in their database is correct and complete and that the correct configuration / bootfile for your subscribed to speed tier is being pushed to the modem.

New Poster

looks like provision issues getting no where with phone support

Recently upgraded from Blast pro to Extreme pro and it appears  that its not provisioned  correctly.  CM is ARRIS SVG2482AC.   still getting blast speed and online account tab for internet  still shows blast pro config. can  someone assist.