Community Forum

ipv6 websites working fine but not ipv4

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: ipv6 websites working find but not ipv4

Hi scotty0621, I can provision your modem to see if this will help. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Expert

Re: ipv6 websites working fine but not ipv4

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

ipv6 websites working fine but not ipv4

I can access google, youtube, yahoo, facebook, however, for some reason other websites like webmd, my online school's website I cannot access. I've call numerous times about this issue. I've verified with the xfinity tech support that the CMAC, and HFC MAC are provsioned correctly, in fact, I had used three different modems. They had mentioned something about there might be an issue with the devices I'm using. I had used my phone as a hotspot and all of my laptops can connect to ipv4 websites. When I connect back to the xfinty network only the ipv6 will connect. I've tried DNS flush, ipconfig release/renew, rebooted the modem. I'm not sure what else is there to do.