Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

how do i receive emails for a secondary comcast account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

how do i receive emails for a secondary comcast account

I created a secondary comcast email but don't know how to receive or send emails.  

Expert

Re: how do i receive emails for a secondary comcast account

leora50 wrote:

I created a secondary comcast email but don't know how to receive or send emails.  

Sign out of the email that you are using and then sign in to the secondary account with the username and password you created.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

Once you login to the secondary account you can go into the settings and enter the primary e-mail address for Auto-Forward and you will get a copy of all the e-mail sent to the secondary comcast account forwarded to the primary account.  If you want to keep a copy in the secondary account be sure to check the Save a Copy of Forwarded Emails box.

Expert

Another option, assuming you are in the new email format, would be to add the secondary account as an external account under "Add Mail Account" in the folders pane.  That way you can check it without having to keep signing in all the time.