Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

how do I unthread or ungroup emails?

Frequent Visitor

how do I unthread or ungroup emails?

How do I ungroup emails? All emails coming from the same person or wiht the same subject heading are grouped together, so that when they come in later that day, or the next day, I don't see them under that time and date when they arrived in my in box, so then I don't think that I received the emails. The only way I can find the email is to do a search under that person's email address. That is really messed up, because they are grouped and under other emails, form several days before, they are hidden there. I don't see them come in and think they never arrived, but they did, they are just hidden within the first emails the person sent.

Accepted Solutions
Problem Solver

Re: how do I unthread or ungroup emails?

Hi VFartist,  You might check out your SORT choices.  The SORT BY listing is in the upper right corner above the Email date/day listing.  If you want emails to show in date/day order, deselect the Conversations check mark.

Hope this helps, ciao, bj

sort by 5~23~17.PNG

All Replies
Problem Solver

Hi VFartist,  You might check out your SORT choices.  The SORT BY listing is in the upper right corner above the Email date/day listing.  If you want emails to show in date/day order, deselect the Conversations check mark.

Hope this helps, ciao, bj

sort by 5~23~17.PNG

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, this worked.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

You're welcome, happy to have helped.  Smiley Happy

ciao, bj

Administrator

Locking thread, already has a solution. If you are experiencing a similar issue and the above solution does not help, please open a new topic.