Community Forum

forwarding an email to multible addresses in new xfinity email version

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee
Expert

Re: forwarding an email to multible addresses in new xfinity email version

I'm going to correct myself here------I was thinking you were composing a new email.  But another customer has also posted the same issue, and I can't find any way other than using a group or typing in contacts when forwarding an individual email.  

New Poster

Thank You Latoque,

the solution is not as convenient as the old mail fowarding but is at least workable.Hope some one from the company reads these and finds a fix.

Expert

The new format does not have that feature.  You can just start typing names into the To: or other fields, and if they are in your address book, or if you have used them before, they should appear in the drop-down.  You can also open the address book, check all the contacts you want to send to, and then click on "Send mail" in the toolbar.  And of course you always have the option to use a group.

New Poster

forwarding an email to multible addresses in new xfinity email version

highlight email, click send to and then bring up address book to mark receipients . email goes off screen and when I bring it back up, the adress book goes off screen. On previous email version I would hit to,bring up address book, mark receipients and then hit send