Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

email

preferences tab wont load in my 2 email accounts.have tried 4 different browsers nd 2 different computers.comcast agent sais  would escalate this,but they have not fixed or contacted me(as usual)

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: email

Hi, seekrueger - I see that you already talked to tech support and the issue marked as resolved. Are you still experiencing any issues with the preferences page? I noticed you have a spam filter set up for Chase, did you create it recently? 

All Replies
Expert

I'm escalating this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You can't fix this yourself.  Also, at some point, you will be migrated to the new email format, and Preferences will be "Settings", and it looks a lot different than the old one.

Frequent Visitor

thank you.like I said before i gave it to comcast agent and they said were going to escalate this but I will be surpised if I get results.two months go I told them I could recieve emails from computers like banks and credit card co.they escalated that ,they said but. I still miss emaills from big banks like chase,etc.

Official Employee

Hi, seekrueger - I see that you already talked to tech support and the issue marked as resolved. Are you still experiencing any issues with the preferences page? I noticed you have a spam filter set up for Chase, did you create it recently? 

Frequent Visitor

thanks I wasnt aware of then filter.I think that will help another problem I am havig

Official Employee

@seekrueger - Please let me know if you were able to remove it. 

Frequent Visitor

yes thanks again

Official Employee

@seekrueger - Glad to hear that. If you get any issues or questions - please let me know.