Community Forum

Xfinity Email App - New Restrictions

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Xfinity Email App - New Restrictions

slstamm wrote:

Eliminating the capability for multiple accounts in the Xfinity Email App shows a complete disregard for the needs of your customers. Having one email program  that draws emails from multiple accounts is an absolute necessity today. This is very foolish and shortsighted. Please reconsider.

Just to add----------adding external accounts to the webmail UI is in the works.  In fact, the placeholder for it is already there, and it is addressed in the support articles.  We just don't have a set date yet when it will be enabled.  In the first few lines, they note that it's not yet available in the new format------------------

https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/add-external-email-accounts-to-xfinity-connect/?currentTopi...

Expert

Re: Xfinity Email App - New Restrictions

slstamm wrote:

Eliminating the capability for multiple accounts in the Xfinity Email App shows a complete disregard for the needs of your customers. Having one email program  that draws emails from multiple accounts is an absolute necessity today. This is very foolish and shortsighted. Please reconsider.

Use an email client.  There is nothing that demands you use Comcast's webmail page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Xfinity Email App - New Restrictions