Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

XFi app is not working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

XFi app is not working

I recently received a new gateway in the mail to be compatible with new XFI app. It was not setting up correctly through app, so I then did it the old fashion way and we now have wifi in house. Only thing is I was excited to use the app but it does it work. It loads up then freezes on the sign out upgrade screen. I deleted and reinstalled app and still nothjng. Very frustrating . Please help
Expert

Re: XFi app is not working

Mraxe112 wrote:
I recently received a new gateway in the mail to be compatible with new XFI app. It was not setting up correctly through app, so I then did it the old fashion way and we now have wifi in house. Only thing is I was excited to use the app but it does it work. It loads up then freezes on the sign out upgrade screen. I deleted and reinstalled app and still nothjng. Very frustrating . Please help

Are you able to access xFi with the web site?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

Official Employee

Hi Mraxe112. I can assist with the XFi issue. I would like to send a provisioning hit to your modem. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

New Poster

installed in xfinity wireless gateway MAC internet seems slower and the xFi App will not load continues to ask me to upgrade. I have signed in and out numerous times and deleted and reinstalled app nothing. even restarted router a few times. can someone help?
Official Employee

Hi jbine, can you confirm if you are still seeing this message when you log into xFi?