Community Forum

Why was my post removed?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Why was my post removed?

How do I find out why a post was removed so I can edit and repost? I have the original text and can easily re-post the same thing. But, would like to know first why it was removed first. I do not believe it violated any profile rules. But, it is simply gone with an "access denied" response if I try and view it directly via a saved URL.

New Poster

Re: Why was my post removed?

FYI: Original post URL: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Removed-Posts/Terrible-Activation-Process/td-p/3128807

My post highlighted some pretty crazy activiation issues that point out some flaws which need to be addresssed. I posted it here in good faith that Comcast would like to know and address the issues. If these sort of posts are simply deleted because it casts Comcast in a bad light, that speaks very negatively about the comany and services. Would like to know if that is the case or not. If it is, this takes on a different tone as reviews elsewhere.