Community Forum

When do you finally say enough is enough. Comcast @ Corporate level can't help. Local level worse.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

When do you finally say enough is enough. Comcast @ Corporate level can't help. Local level worse.

So... since Irma I have been unable to get stable internet.

When it is stable the speed is around .5mbps (that is one half of a mb per sec). The number should be 50.0

I have, to date, over 30 calls and chats, dozens and dozens of contacts with "Corporate" via Facebook message and on phone, and three total tech visits - including one by a "supervisor".

Everyone knows the problem is that the tap on the pole is bad. But because it only impacts me, they don't care. They have said my wire in the house is fine... and they installed a booster which lets me keep internet around .5mbps and it doesn't drop. Any faster and I lose connection 20 times a day. I have tried everything. I know the ATT crew is working very hard to get Fiber done, but this is just ridiculous. I'm thinking of going to the slower ATT (not Fiber (yet)) but am concerned that I'll miss out on any "New Customer" specials on the Fiber if I do so.

Does ANYONE here on this forum have ANY pull with these people. They are nothing but <insert word here for dishonest people>. To the point where they said they changed the tap -- then when I said I had before and after pictures of the tap on the pole - they changed their tune and admitted they didn't do anything. LOL. TOTAL <insert word here for dishonest people>.

Can anyone help?!?!  Or is this just a matter of dollar and cents?  Why bother fixing a tap if only one customer is having trouble.

Help.