Community Forum

Very slow upload speed in the evening

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Very slow upload speed in the evening

Hello Kitch5184. I can assist with troubleshooting your upload speed issues. I'd like to start with polling the CMTS for real-time and historical RF signal reports from your modem. I can also check your local Node/Plant for any degradation or error reports. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

Regular Visitor

Waiting for a response from comcast...

Screenshot
From 8pm til morning. Very slow.
20180507_200920.jpg
Diamond Problem Solver

I'm going to try escalating your issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

Regular Visitor

Very slow upload speed in the evening

Hey guys, i have a problem with my upload speed. i have a performance pro package with dl speed up to 150 and upload speed up to 5-6.

in the mornings, i get these speeds correctly but night time comes, the upload speed goes down to .70 to 1.5. its very slow.

this is really frustrating because a comcast technician came to fix it and he said i am getting the correct signal.

but as i said, in the morning everything is fine. only in the evenings are the problem. i do some work in the evening and 5-6mbps upload speed is ok for me. but i cannot work with.70 or 1mbps upload speed. i am charged $142.00/monthly for the package and this issue is affecting my work.

is someone here experiencing the same? i dont know what to do as ive tried everything from calling customer service to send signal, reboot my modem router and requesting a technician to fix it.