Community Forum

Upload speed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Upload speed

My plan has 100MB download but only 2MB upload. How do I increase my upload speed? I would like to upload photographs (most of which are 80MB or bigger) and the current speed is too slow. I used to gave Centurylink 100MB service in a different residence with 25MB upload... but my new location I can't get Centurylink. Comcast reps on the phone don't seem to know the upload speeds. Ideas?

Expert

Re: Upload speed

What is the exact name of the speed tier that you are currently subscribed to ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

100MB download/2MB download. Do they gave names? Don't know if mine does, as this is my first Comcast account as I've always used others for internet. With Comcast its buldled with TV that gets all but paid channel (ieI don't get HBO stars)

Expert

See if it tells you your current speeds here;

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!