Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Updated email format is horrible

New Poster

Updated email format is horrible

I was forced into the new updated email format and it's absolutly horrible. It takes forever to load and it crashes every time I open an attachment or reply to an email. This is/was my business email but it's so unusable that I'm going to have to replace it. Is there any fixing this problem or am I just out of luck?

Expert

Re: Updated email format is horrible

jsablak wrote:

I was forced into the new updated email format and it's absolutly horrible. It takes forever to load and it crashes every time I open an attachment or reply to an email. This is/was my business email but it's so unusable that I'm going to have to replace it. Is there any fixing this problem or am I just out of luck?

First of all, you're using a residential service for business mail. 

Second, consider using a different service for your email.  Consider using GSuite by Google Cloud for your business mail.

Third, consider using an email client which will give you more options in the client and won't change as often.  There are a number of excellent free email clients out there, but if you're running a business you might want to consider purchasing Outlook and taking it off as a business expense on your tax return.  Thunderbird [which is free] is also a good alternative.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Re: Updated email format is horrible

I agree the new format is AWFUL.

I am using a business account for business email and the appsuite email application is HORRIBLE. It is slow, clunky, the search feature yields unreliable and incomplete results. They should not have changed from the Zimbra application.