Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Good morning, 

I am a Comcast customer who seems to be having an issue with pausing devices. My children's bedtime mode isn't working at all. 

I completely went over my data. I was just on the phone with a CSR  from the Tier 3 department.  But to no avail. It's always something with Xfinity. 

I can't wait for my Contract to be over on February 26, 2018. I'll be running for the hills. I'm tired of paying for services which I don't receive at all.

Official Employee

Re: Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Stacydaniels32 wrote:

Good morning, 

I am a Comcast customer who seems to be having an issue with pausing devices. My children's bedtime mode isn't working at all. 

I completely went over my data. I was just on the phone with a CSR  from the Tier 3 department.  But to no avail. It's always something with Xfinity. 

I can't wait for my Contract to be over on February 26, 2018. I'll be running for the hills. I'm tired of paying for services which I don't receive at all.

I am sorry to hear this. I can help look into the issue with Bedtime Mode not working, please send me a Private Message with your service address and ZIP.