Community Forum

US lamp is yellow

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: US lamp is yellow

@DJKOrea wrote:

This is the status of my arris modem.

We can't see any signal status ?

And try a simple power-cycle operation first before resorting to a last resort hard reset to factory defaults.

Expert

Re: US lamp is yellow

Probably the first thing you should do is to perform a hard reset on the modem (it's a pinhole sized opening in the back, press it in with a bent paperclip and hold it for about 30 seconds).

This will let the modem reestablish the link with your local CMTS and hopefully fix it. 

Comcast Experts are other customers who volunteer their time helping on the forum and have been recognized by the community. For more information on the Expert Program, please click here.
Unless so specifically stated, my opinions written herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast, its official employees or affiliates.
New Poster

US lamp is yellow

Hi all,

Last night, my modem was diconnected (all power was off), then the only US lamp is yellow now (it used to be green before) and download speed is extremely slow (0.5mbps) I tried reset the modem several times, but everytime it turns to yellow. Could you please help me to figure out what is going on?

This is the status of my arris modem.

Thank you all !!

Best,