Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

The folders in my email have disappeared on my laptop. Still showing on my phone

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

The folders in my email have disappeared on my laptop. Still showing on my phone

This morning I am missing the majority of my email folders when looking on my laptop. They are still there on my phone.

Please advise!!

Expert

Re: The folders in my email have disappeared on my laptop. Still showing on my phone

For any remaining folder you can see, look to the left for a small black arrowhead and click on it.  Do the other folders reappear?

New Poster

Re: The folders in my email have disappeared on my laptop. Still showing on my phone

No they do not. These are not "sub" folders, These are "head" folders that have gone missing on my laptop. I did a chat and the tech told me to use another "host" thing...don't know the word?? Told me that if I switched to Firefox they should reappear. I am waiting to ask my techie friend if I should download FF.

Expert

Can you clarify---------can you see any folders at all, or are they all gone?