Community Forum

Teredo is unable to qualify

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Teredo is unable to qualify

I have been tring to figure out this for about 6 hours now, I have talked to microsoft to try to fix it and none of there solutions work. They then told me that it was the networks fault, so... My Teredo is unable to qualify, I have done ever thing one microsofts cite https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat, this is for windows 10 xbox app, I cant connect to xbox parties, or multiplayer that relays on microsoft servers. I am at the end of my rope on this.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Teredo is unable to qualify

Reading through this section: 

Solution 7: Check to see if Teredo connectivity is blocked by the home router when an IPv6 connection is detected

Some home routers will block Teredo connectivity if they detect that an IPv6 connection is present on the WAN interface of the router. For Teredo to function normally, the router needs to be configured to enable Teredo connectivity. If you have one of these home routers, make sure it has the latest firmware, and see the support documentation to determine how to enable Teredo tunneling on the router. For Apple AirPort and FRITZ!box routers, see:

I know nothing about your router but one thing i would also try simply disabling ipv6 to see if that helps. 

Expert

Re: Teredo is unable to qualify

@brower wrote:

I have been tring to figure out this for about 6 hours now, I have talked to microsoft to try to fix it and none of there solutions work. They then told me that it was the networks fault, so... My Teredo is unable to qualify, I have done ever thing one microsofts cite https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat, this is for windows 10 xbox app, I cant connect to xbox parties, or multiplayer that relays on microsoft servers. I am at the end of my rope on this.

Tdiguy is right, you've provided no details about your hardware, your network, your configuration, nor your signals.  Start here , then here, and come back once you've done all the necessary steps. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!