Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Subject subject subject

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Subject subject subject

i hit "New message" to post here and when the message comes up the curser automatically starts out in the body of the message instead of the subject? why is that? You want to get us frustrated? As soon as I start typing I look up and see instead of the subject (Like a million other forums) I am typing in the body of the message! hate this new email and I want to know how to get the old one back i have used for 10 yrs so i dont have to learn a new one! 

Expert

Re: Subject subject subject

emjee wrote:

i hit "New message" to post here and when the message comes up the curder automatically starts outr in the body of the message instead of the subject? why is that? You want to gety us frustrated? I hae this new email and I want to knopw how to get the old one back i have used for 10 yrs so i dont have to learn a new one! 

Unfortunately once you're migrated to the new email there is no way to go back to the old.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Subject subject subject

Why doesnt my curser start in the SUBJECT line when I post a new thread here like every other forum on the internet!? How much smarts does it take to program it so that you dont start in the message body and then have to click up in the subject? ALSO, I go to "Support" on my comcast account and click on "Internet" and zero happens! IS it lame day at comcast?